Comfort, with all that it demands, comprises a large measure of your guests overall experience. Where perception is reality, their experience is your brand.
“Job one” at Janus Pest Management is to control pest wherever they are to safeguard your brand, building and your reputation. We meet this by implementing proven inspection and treatment strategies based on Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and best practices.
Depending on your size and amenities, your potential pest pressures can be broad in scope. Janus does it all:
rodents in planter beds
gnats in the bar
cockroaches in the restaurant kitchen
bed bugs in them all for you.
If you need it, we have it. We offer Multi-Unit software to not only organize but also optimize all pest management efforts throughout your facilities. This utility serves well for coordinating and documenting all pest treatments and is particularly invaluable when dealing with bed bugs.
- Automate follow-up services and task management for Bedbug and regular pest services
- Stores unit-specific contact information for tenants
- Track unit adjacency
- Track individual unit service and tenant communication
- Know which units to serviced
- Customers access to reports and service information from anywhere, anytime online.
More to the Point…
- QualityPro Certified –Janus Pest Management is proud to be a QualityPro-Green certified company. This certification is awarded by the National Pest Management Association and built around four key principles of Business Operations, Consumer Relations, Environmental Stewardship, and Technician Training. Furthermore, all service personnel receive medical screening and background checks
- On-line Customer Access Portal — permits on-line access to all service information including, activity found, pesticides used, billing, customer service support and documents.
- Expert Service Specialists Janus Pest Management provides your facility with a Service Specialist who is a licensed Branch 2 (general pest) Field Rep., to service your complex or portfolio.
- Twenty-Four Hour Emergency Response — We understand that when there is a problem that needs immediate attention waiting is not an option, we will respond promptly with same-day service when requests for service are received by our office before noon.
- One last point: we recognize that as your vendor, we are as a quasi-extension or a representative of your company by your tenants. So like you, we are responsive, punctual, and always courteous