Janus Pest Management is a local family owned termite and pest control company. Our staff technicians are specialists in treating termite and general pest issues for a diverse range of commercial and residential clientele. Our service area extends throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties. We combine customer service fundamentals and environmentally friendly pest management strategies to guarantee your satisfaction. Accordingly, Janus Pest Management continuously strives to be your company of choice for termite and pest control.
We at Janus Pest Management are committed to delivering service excellence through sound pest management solutions, dependable service and value for the benefit of achieving consumer confidence and satisfaction. This commitment, we believe serves to advance lasting business relationships, which broadens our foundation as a company and serves to reinforce continuity, quality and longevity of service for our customers.
In order to deliver the best results and service that our customers value more than their alternatives, we believe it is fundamental to provide professional and experienced driven service solutions.
Seeing the big picture before us, assists us in delivering the quality of service that our customers have come to expect. Our knowledge and industry leading experience bring this all into focus.
We evaluate current, past and anticipated pest issues, as well as identify factors that facilitate pest development; all this being essential to providing our exceptional integrated pest management approach.
We use these details to design an optimal treatment strategy that meet the challenges set before us. We believe this gives us the competitive advantage over even the most difficult pest issues, thus assuring value of service to our customers.
All service staff:
- Receive a full “live Scan” background check.
- Bonded and insured.
- Drug screen
- DMV MVR check
- Are State licensed Branch II and/or (III) Field Representatives.
- Receive instructional training exceeding State mandated C.E.U. requirements.
- Receive certified AHB (Africanized Honey Bee) training.
- Structural Pest Control Board license number: PR 4886
- Operators license number: pr10378
- Department of Fish and Game trapping license: 65593
- ACE, Associate Certified Entomologist: AO987
- Department of Pesticide Regulation agricultural licenses held:
- A (Residential, Industrial, Institutional)
- B (Landscape Maintenance)
- C (Right-of-Way)
Professional Affiliate Member
- Associate Certified Entomologist (ACE) on staff – Entomological society of America.
- QualityPro Green / IPM Certified- NPMA.
- AHB, (Africanized Honey Bee) Certified.
- PCOC, (Pest Control Operators of California) – San Gabriel Valley.
- NPMA (National Pest Management Association).
- BBB (Better Business Bureau).
- Angie’s List SUPER SERVICE AWARD recipient -2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
- Irwindale Chamber of Commerce.
- The Industry Manufactures Counsel.
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce.
- California Apartment Association.
We proudly support local charities such as The Gabriel Foundation and Ronald McDonald House as well as civic youth activities through sponsorship donations.